3-Stage Sharpening System Knife Sharpener
- Compact and Multi-functional: 3-in-1 knife sharpener system - Ceramic Slot for ceramic knives; Coarse Slot for dull metal knives and Fine Slot for finishing and polishing edges, or perfect for light touch-ups to already sharp knives.
- Fast and Safe: No more worries about damaging your expensive knives with handheld knife stones, or buying all new knives because professional knife sharpening services are too expensive or time wasteful. Just a few pulls through the sharpening slot and your dull knife will be restored with precision edges. A ergonomic design and non-slip base ensures safety when sharpening your knives.
- Non-slip Rubber Base: The heavy-duty non-slip rubber base provides ultimate grip & increases safety. Just place it on a flat surface and you're ready to sharpen your knives.
- Ergonomic Handle: The ergonomic handle has been designed to offer a firm, stable grip safely away from the knife blade while sharpening.
- Light & Durable: The main body of is made of light, solid ABS plastic, which both protects from cracks forming due to repeated use and also provides a grippier surface than normal plastics.
How to use the knife sharpener
Three multi-functional sharpening slots and an ergonomic design make SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener exceedingly economical and very safe to use. With this single product, sharpen all of your knives no matter size or blade material.
It's very important to review all Use Instructions for using this product.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a flat, stable surface, and hold with a steady grip.
2. Select the correct sharpening slot to use depending on the material of the knife (metal or ceramic).
3. Position the knife with the heel of the blade at the opening of the slot.
4. Do not apply downward pressure, run the blade through the slot, from the heel to its point (pulling the blade in, not pushing out).
5. DO NOT move the blade back and forth (pull and push) in the slot. If extra sharpening is needed after the first pull, pick the knife up and reposition it again with the heel at the top of the slot and pull the blade through again.
6. Most dull blades will need to be run through the slot 3-5 times for proper sharpening.
7. For Metal Knives: After sharpening is complete, run the metal knife through the Fine slot (in the same process as described above) to polish it and eliminate any debris.
1. SimpleTaste Kitchen Knife Sharpener is not suited for serrated knives or scissors.
2.Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher.
3.Keep out of the reach of children.
4. Sharpening may discolor some blades, which is normal.
Does this sharpen scissors?
It sharpened NOTHING AT ALL.try another