Medical Infrared Forehead & Ear Thermometer
- Clinically Tested for Accuracy - The highly sensitive and precise sensor instantly provides an accurate reading. FDA & CE approved for safe reliable use with babies, toddlers and adults.
- 2-in-1 Thermometer - Takes temperature from the forehead (suitable for all ages) or in the ear (for children 3 months and above) within 1 second.
- Easy to Use -Easily switch between °F and °C. Takes readings within 1 second from either the forehead or in ear.
- Smart and Considerate - Red backlight display and 7 short beeps warn the user of potential fever. 20 most recent measurements saved to conveniently track health.
- What You Receive- 1byone Infrared Thermometer, carrying pouch, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries, 30-day full refund, and 24-month warranty with no-hassle and friendly customer service.
1byone Medical Infrared Forehead & Ear Thermometer with LCD Display, Memory Storage, FDA & CE Approved, Batteries Included.:
Your kid’s and family member’s health is important, so why wait several minutes for a thermometer under their tongue to tell you if they have a fever? 1byone Forehead & Ear Thermometer provides extremely fast, accurate and consistent temperature readings within 1 second and is FDA/CE approved.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting.
1byone Forehead & Ear Thermometer Features:
1. Provides accurate and consistent readings within 1 second.
2. 2-in-1 thermometer for both forehead and ear temperature measurements.
3.FDA & CE approved to ensure reliable and safe use for babies, toddlers and adults.
4.Fever alarm with red backlit display and 7 short beeps when readings are high.
5. 20 most recent measurements can be stored in memory and recalled.
6. Measures in both Fahrenheit °F and Celsius °C.
7. Automatically powers off to save battery after 10 seconds of inactivity.
Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
Operating Conditions: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C); ≤80%RH, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 860 hPa to 1060 hPa
Measurement Range: 32°F-212°F (0.0°C-100°C)
Measurement Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone Thermometers come with a 30-day full refund and 24-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
Ear test mode is only suitable for children over 3 months. Please read the included instruction manual carefully to avoid any misuse and keep it for future reference. It is normal to obtain a slight variation in temperature readings when taking temperatures from different parts of the body.
My thermometer gives different readings on forehead and ear, is this normal or is it faulty?
Yes, it is normal to obtain a slight variation in temperature readings when taking temperatures from different parts of the body. An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature, whereas the forehead skin temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature. Therefore, it is normal to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear and forehead measurement.
How to clean OR disinfect the thermometer?
1. Clean the temperature probe with a soft cloth. Clean the lens of the temperature probe with a cotton swab.
2. Wipe the thermometer body with a slightly damp soft cloth, and gently dry the body with tissue.
3. Disinfect the thermometer body and the area around the temperature probe with a cloth slightly moistened with 75% medical alcohol.
Numerical reading is by degree Centigrade or by Fahrenheit?
It has both; you can change between C and F by the following steps:
1. When the thermometer is off, press and hold the EAR button for 5 seconds.
2. Release the EAR button when "---C" or "---F" appears on the LCD.
3. Press the EAR button again within 5 seconds to change the temperature unit.