Paper Thin TV Antennas Table Stand
- Free location - This is a perfect accessory to place your paper thin TV antenna on a table if you don't want to mount the antenna on the wall.
- Multi-positioning for best possible reception. Available to move for optimal reception.
- Black color is designed for black antennas.
- Brief design - This stand is also thin and light requiring less space occupation.
- Fair compatibility - Aside from 1byone paper thin TV antennas, this stand works with almost all brand's thin flat antennas.
1byone Paper Thin tv antenna stand is specially designed for thin flat antennas. Convenient and easy to position the antenna on table or shelf.
TV Stand Size
6.3 x 5.1 inches
Perfect Antenna Stand
This stand is a perfect accessory to place your 1byone Paper thin TV antennal on table if you don't want to mount the antenna on the wall. You can move the paper thin antenna freely and provide you more opportunities to find the best signal in your location.
Black color is designed for balck or dark color antennas.
About Antennas Performance
Channel reception depends on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings. (i.e. obstructions between you and the towers). Visit tvfool.com website and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1byone 12 months Warranty assures you of its superior build quality. Note: Get 1byone paper thin tv antenna stand for easier installation.
Would the super thin OUS00-0561 antenna fit in this stand?
i have the 1byone 20 ft cable antenna & it fits perfectly in the 1byone antenna stand
By seventhangel on January 2, 2016
Ron S answered on January 2, 2016
will the stand hold other antennas?
If your antenna is paper thin, it will hold.
Nico … see more
By 1byone Products on September 22, 2017
Is this stand ajustable to fit any size width & height paper thin antenna ?
Correct... It basically supports by keeping it in position, but the way it's designed, the stand does not put any limitation on the size of paper thin antenna.
By Azar Malik on January 6, 2016