Adjustable Attic / Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole
- Reversible Design - both ends of the J-pole antenna mount can be used.
- 1byone Wall Mounts & Brackets, the best accessory for you to mount your outdoor antenna. With best size design, it can fit most outdoor antennas.
- The mounting pole can be rotated 60° for best reception angle to get strongest signals.
- Comes with all the screws and plastic anchors, super easy to assemble.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our mounting pole 100% with a 12-month warranty.
1byone Outdoor TV Antenna Stand OUS00-0660 is specially designed outdoor antenna. Convenient and easy to position the antenna outside.
Arm length: 485mm
Fixing plate: T1.5mm
Perfect Antenna Stand
The OUS00-0660 universal Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole is a quick and economical mount for adding antennas to any mounting situation. It can quickly adapt to many different pole installations: the mount can be set up for roof, attic, or sidewall installations.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps or http://www.tvfool.com and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1byone 12 months Warranty assures you of its superior build quality. Note: Get 1byone mounting pole for easier installation.
Is it possible to mount this pole on another pole?
Could you tell me why you want to mount this pole on another pole? And you can mount this pole on a large diameter pole.
1byone Service Team
By 1byone Service Team on June 12, 2017
what diameter is the mounting pole?
The antenna I bought didn't come with a pole. I actually already had a pole from a satellite dish I was not going to use. I took off the dish and mounted the 1byone antenna. The diameter of that pole is about 2 inches. Note: the antenna come with an adjustable C-clamp for mounting so the pole could be slightly larger or smaller
By L Fitz on September 20, 2015
Will clamp, clamp on a 2" square pole?
That should work, yes.
By Michael E. Yeager on November 16, 2016