400ml Electric Mini Dehumidifier - Auto Shut Off
- Auto-off - Auto-stop and indicator lights up once it reached the maximum capacity (approx.400mL).
- Peltier Technology - Designed with no compressor and moving parts. Works quietly.
- Removable tank - Removable 14oz. water tank & washable air filter.
- Performance - Dehumidify max. 170ml/6oz per day for rooms under 883 cubic feet(100 sq.ft).
- Compact design - Small and lightweight, measures Just 6.65" x 4.92" x 8.46" in and 2.16lb.
1byone Thermo-electric Dehumidifier
The 1byone Thermo-electric Dehumidifier helps to keep your home comfortable and mildew-free. This system effectively helps to eliminate moisture and fungus to make you breathe healthy and fresh air.
Different from the compressor-based dehumidifiers, this dehumidifier uses quiet Peltier technology. But, quiet operation is just one of the benefits of this technology. Moreover, it does not need any moving parts to function, which results in its low weight and small size.
Real 400ml removable water tank
Compared with most so-called 500ml ones who actually stop automatically at 350ml, the water tank capacity of this dehumidifier is actually 400ml, that is, it really stop working automatically when the water capacity reaches 400ml.
Where to use?
This dehumidifier is suitable for bathrooms and small to mid-sized rooms up to 883 cubic feet / 25m³(100 sq.ft) where humidity and dampness is a problem. Its small size makes it easily fit on your desk, workbench, kitchen, bathroom or storeroom. Do not operate the appliance outdoors.
How to use?
Auto-off indicator along with the removable water tank makes this dehumidifier very easy to use. Just switch it on to start it and switch it to off to shut it down . The removable water tank/water-collection reservoir is easy to take out and insert.
- 1 x Dehumidifier
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Operating manual
- Input: 9V-2500mA
- Weight: 980 g / 2.16lb
- Dimensions: 6.65*4.92*8.46 in
- Operating temperature: 10 - 35°C / 50-95 °F
A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
is the power supply mulyi-voltage? lie 110-240 volts as I know the power is 9v
US AC120V 60Hz
Japan AC100V 50-60Hz
Europe AC 220-240V~ 50-60Hz
Have a nice day,
1byone Service Team