Outdoor Paper Thin Digital HDTV Antenna
- NEW OUTDOOR DESIGN - Our modern, upgraded outdoor paper thin antenna adopts the waterproof, ultra-thin design. Slim and light for easier placement both inside and outside your home for great reception. New technology filters out cellular signals resulting in less noise and clearer pictures to access more of the free broadcast TV you desire!
- ENJOY FREE HD CHANNELS - Stable UHF and enhanced VHF signals let you receive CBS, ABC, Fox, NBC, CW, PBS and SO MUCH MORE. Start accessing all the news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs you want without paying hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again!
- UP TO 100 MILES RANGE - Reach up to 100 miles reception with the detachable amplifier signal booster. Best when there are no obstructions between your TV antenna and local broadcast towers. Outdoor waterproofing also allows for outdoor placement for even more enhanced reception.
- MULTIPLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS - An integrated 26ft coaxial cable and two small designed antenna body holes make installation anywhere extremely easy. Mount the antenna on an outside wall using the included screws or 3M adhesive stickers. It can also be placed high on a window, hidden behind the TV or laid flat on a table.
1byone Outdoor Paper Thin Digital HDTV Antenna
Our new Outdoor Paper Thin Antenna is attractive, fashionable, durable, compact, easy to set up, and receives all your local channels in crystal clear quality for absolutely free.
Enjoy all your local news, weather forecasts, sitcoms, kids and sports programs in crystal clear 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 4k/ATSC HD (where available).
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
BEFORE YOU BUY: The two following websites will help you find out what channels are available in your area.
- "dtv.gov/maps" is run by the Consumer Electronics Association and the National Association of Broadcasters. It’s simple and the information is useful. Please check http://dtv.gov/maps
- "TVFool" is a little more complex but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and broadcast tower positions. Please check http://www.tvfool.com
- Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
- This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the detachable external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
- For your TV, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
If your Outdoor TV Antenna is not working as expected, try the following suggestions:
- Make sure the antenna is hooked up correctly and the source input is also correct. Follow the provided instruction manual step by step.
- Run a channel scan on your HDTV. Depending on your TV, select Antenna, Off-Air Mode, or Auto-scan. See your TV documentation for more information.
- Check a website such as http://www.tvfool.com or http://dtv.gov/maps to see the exact direction of the nearest broadcast tower and face the antenna towards this tower.
- Try positioning the antenna in different locations and mounting the antenna up as high as you can, re-scanning for channels afterwards.
- For amplified antennas, if a signal cannot be received with the detachable external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Compatible with: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter (5V/200mA)
1 x Outdoor Paper Thin Digital HDTV Antenna
1 x 26ft RG59 Coaxial Cable with Waterproof Attachment
1 x Detachable External Amplifier
1 x 5ft USB Power Cable
1 x Optional USB Adapter, 5V 200mA
2 x 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers
2 x Screws and Plastic Plugs
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Warranty Card