1byone Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Built-in Multi-touch Touchpad
US layout wireless QWERTY Keyboard & Touchpad is an ideal combo. You can pinch/zoom in windows system and use two fingers up and down on the keyboard to enjoy the scroll function.
What devices can this keyboard work with?
Our keyboard can work with your device as long as it supports Bluetooth 3.0 (or above) and is Android/Windows based. This includes Android smartphones, PC, and tablets.
Furthermore, This keyboard can also work with the following devices:
Amazon FireTV Stick, Raspberry Pi, Amazon FireTV, kindle fire, Asus Chromebit, Nvidia shield, HTPC etc.
With bluetooth wireless technology, there is no messy cables anymore, providing a hassle-free wireless experience. What's more, QWERTY keyboard with ergonomic tilted design reduces wrist strain.
Ultra Slim Design
Sleek profile, easy to transport, work and play anywhere anytime.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100%. This bluetooth keyboard comes with a 12-month guarantee. If any issues arise, we will happily send a replacement to you. Satisfaction is our number one priority, at 1byone.
1. This keyboard doesn't support the Win 8 Mobile and Win 10 Mobile.
2. For Android users: The Caps Lock indicator may not light, but will still function normally.
3. Apple iOS will not support touch pad mouse function.
4. When connecting the keyboard with a PC, please note that a bluetooth receiver is required (Not Included). Connecting the device with a tablet, smartphone or any bluetooth device does not require a separate receiver.
What are the Dimensions
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.2 x 14 inches ; 13.4 ounces.
Will it work with the new Fire TV box?
it works with my new firetv box and NVidia sheilds
Will this work on 2nd gen apple tv?
Yes, but the touch pad won't work with ios system.
will it control mutiple devices at the same time (i.e sound bar, tv, fire tv)?
This device controls whatever is capable of pairing with it. Since it has no computing ability, I doubt it will control sound bars and such. I am not a bluetooth expert, but I believe that you can only be paired to one device at a time and I am not aware of any device swapping ability available with this keyboard. Pair it with a bluetooth enabled computer/CPU/TV that can control multiple devices.
Will it work with Windows 10 tablet?
Hello, this item may have problem caused by the bluetooth driver of win10 and we kindly suggest that you could try to update the bluetooth driver, here is the steps:
1. Enter the Device Administrators
2. Right Click related bluetooth driver, and update one by one.
3. Reconnect with the keyboard according to the manual instructions.