Wireless Driveway Alert, Infrared Motion Sensor
- Reliable Range - Communication range of up to 100m/328ft (the distance from the sensors to the receiver In THE OPEN AIR) and detection range of the infrared sensor of approximately 5-8m/16-26ft to effectively keep you alerted.
- Different Ringtones - The receiver is a doorbell design with 36 different ringtones for personal preferences.
- User-Friendly - There are 3 mode choices (Sound/LED Flash/Sound and LED Flash) and 3 levels volume adjustment (High/ Middle/Low ) from 25-80dB.
- PIR Technology - Our sensor uses state-of-the-art passive-infrared (PIR) sensor to detect any movement within the detection range. Perfect for long or hidden driveways and allows you a fore warning when guests (or intruders) are approaching.
- Expandable & DIY: 1 receiver can pair up to 5 PIR sensors and 1 PIR sensor can pair with multiple receivers. If you have more than one driveway or area you would like to monitor, just DIY and fulfill your needs.
1byone Wireless Household Alert Security System is an easy-to-install and DIY home security system, which is perfect for your office, apartment or home. Just rest in absolute easy!
To avoid false alarms:
1. Mount the sensor away from direct sunlight, such as under an overhang, covered area, or in a non-metal box.
2. It might be helpful (if you haven't tried yet) to move and mount the sensor in a higher position, then angle the sensor down to face the driveway. This may hopefully reduce the interference from objects in the distance and from sunlight.
3. Lastly, if none of these suggestions help, try tapping over a little of the sensor area with black tape as this may reduce sensor sensitivity.
Doesn't work or doesn't work after sync:
Make sure the installation range is OK, the working range is about 100m and also metal objects and some household appliances can effect the working rang. The user should test before install the alarm unit.
Power Supply (Receiver): AC 110-120V 60Hz
Power Supply (PIR Sensor): 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
PIR Sensor Detecting range: 5-8m/16-26ft
Communication range: 100m/300ft (IN THE OPEN AIR)
Weather resistant of PIR Sensor: IP44
Ring Volume of Receiver: 80dB(within 0.5m/1.5ft)
1 x Receiver
1 x PIR Sensor
1 x Wall Plug
1 x Screw
1 x Instruction Manual
Is this a motion detector, or a heat sensor?
InfraRed (heat). When the sunshine hits the other side of my driveway it goes crazy. I generally unplug the receiver for an hour or so.
Can i put this in our back yard and expect it go go through the walls of the house ? about 30 feet away ? through the house and a door ?
A powerful 120-decibel alarm sounds as soon as motion is detected within a 20-foot range and its Operating Distance is 300 feet in the open field. Hope that can help you.
What is the distance from the transmitter, that the transmitter will pick up the moving heat of an object?
I know mine will catch my movement through a screen door 20ft away. Also, if there is a day with sun and clouds rolling by, the shadow changes cause "false alarms".
Can this antenna be placed in the attic and ran through a splitter for three hdtv's or does it only work where there is a window?
It doesn't have to work in a window. Place wherever it is as long as the reception is good. But it cannot work with a splitter for three hdtv's.
Are all the components weatherproff?
Yes they are, the outdoor sensors are waterproof, and it is in line with IP44 waterproof standard.THX:)
Does the Alarm trip instantly or is there a delay?
Instantly - sometimes slight delay but minimal. Placement of sensor is critical.
I have 2 transmitters and one receiver. How to set the two different tones for the two transmitters so that i know which door i should be checking?
I believe you can only use one transmitter at a time. At least, I have not been able to figure out how to use both at the same time You can set which one you want to use as well as the tone on the side of the receiver
Where does the push button go? How does it adhere to the outside of the house by the door?
I installed mine on a front wooden door. There is two screw holes on the back of the transmitter, with two screws included in the package. They provide very detailed instructions about how to mount the transmitter. Hope it can help you.