Wireless Motion Sensor LED Light
- Motion Activated: Turns on automatically when sensing human motion within 3 meters (10 feet) and turns off after not sensing motion for 15 seconds. 120 degree sensing range for reliable performance.
- ON and AUTO Modes: ON for constant lighting. AUTO for motion-sensing. The light will not switch on in AUTO mode when there is already plenty of natural ambient light, preserving battery life.
- Rechargeable Battery: Powered by a built-in 3.7V/900mAh lithium battery, which can be charged via micro USB.
- 36 Bright LEDs: Contains 36 super-bright, energy-saving LEDs to easily illuminate dark spaces.
- Easy Installation: Mount using the magnetic 3M adhesive strip or the included screws.
1byone Motion Sensor LED Light turns on and off based on motion using infrared (PIR) technology to detect body heat. This LED Light also senses surrounding light levels to stay off when a high level of ambient light is also present. It’s extremely easy to mount in any location and is ideal for corridors, cabinets, workshops, basements, indoor garages, stairwells, doorways, closets, and many other unlit spaces in both your home and office.
Sensor Range: 120 degrees
LED Qty: 36 LEDs
Light color: White
LED life: 50,000 hours or more
Battery: built-in 3.7V/900mAh lithium battery
Luminous Flux: 150 lumen<
1x 1byone Motion Sensor LED Light
1 x MicroUSB Cable
3 x Screws
1 x User Manual
1 x 3M adhesive
How long does the battery last?
I have only had it for 2 weeks and I installed it into a coat closet. It has worked evertime I opened the door. It has great light and I like the idea that you just plug it in when it stops working. I liked it so well that I ordered another. I also ordered 2 that use batteries and I really like the chargeable one better.
How many lumens is this light?
Unknown but when fully charged it is bright.
Once you stick it to wherever you want it how do you remove it to recharge it?
It has a long magnet strip attached to it. The sticky part attaches to whatever you want, and you can pull of the light from the magnet area to charge it. I bought 3, and they all work great
Does it come with a regular adhesive strip as well as a magnetic one?
Yes, it comes with the magnetic 3M adhesive strip.
does it works for small dog too?
Yes it does turn on for small dogs
Is there any warranty?
I really don't know. Sorry. It's not really something I thought I'd need a warranty for. I can tell you that I really like my light. I have it attached at the top of the frame of my closet so whenever I open the closet doors, it lights up and is a BIG help. I just reach up and pull the light off the magnet strip t… see more
what is the length of this light?
Do you mean how long it stays on? If you do, it's about 15 seconds.
Once you adhere it to a surface how do you remove it to recharge it?
It's a magnetic strip that adheres to the wall, the light is metal and magnetically "sticks" to it.