80 Miles Enhanced Outdoor TV Antenna
- Free for Life - Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! 1byone HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE.
- 360 Degree Rotating Antenna –Freely rotate 360 degree to pick up signals from any direction, solving the difficult problem of manually adjusting the antenna.
- Superior Simple and Light-weight Structure – this antenna is much lighter and simpler design comparing with traditional rotating antenna with heavy rotating head. Superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions.
- Included Remote Control for Antenna Adjustment - No longer worry about trips outside in cold, raining, snowy, or windy weather to dangerously climb up and manually adjust the direction of your antenna. Simply adjust the antenna's direction from the comfort of inside your own home using the remote control.
- The Best Picture and Sound Quality - You can now experience HDTV in the highest quality picture and sound available. Over-the-air broadcasts are transmitted in uncompressed full HD (1080P), ultra HD (4K), and 3D channels, far surpassing what cable and satellite offer. Many local broadcasts are digitally aired in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound giving you the ultimate sound stage for watching live television.
1byone Outdoor Amplified Rotating HDTV Antenna
Our Enhanced Rotating Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free!
360 Degree Rotating Antenna to solve the difficult problem of manually adjusting the antenna
Freely rotate 360 degree to pick up signals from any direction, so after installing the antenna, you can change its receiving direction simply by remote control, but not have to adjusting the mounting pole strenuously.
Infrared Remote Control for Antenna Adjustment
Are you troubled to adjust the antenna direction on the roof for better signal reception, especially on bad weather day?
Now with this tv antenna, you will never have to do it again, just stay at home comfortably to adjust the antenna direction by the remote control.
TV Antenna Specifications:
Receiving Frequency: 170-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Reception Range: 80 Miles
Beam Width: H60°/V60°
Power Input: AC-110V/60Hz
Power Output: AC15V 100mA
Coaxial Cable Length: 49.2ft
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "tvfool" and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
What you receive:
1x Rotating Antenna Main Unit with 49.2ft Coaxial Cable; 1x UHF Enhanced Reception Loop; 1x Pole Mounting Accessories; 1x Power Supply Unit; 1x Remote Control （batteries not included); 1x 5ft 3C 2V Coaxial Cable (From PSU to TV); 3x Cable Ties; Instruction Manual.
This antenna include the rotor or not?
Yes, it includes. But you need to get a pole.
This mounts to pole. What diameter is the pole needed?
not exactly sure but it is adjustable a lot and i mounted mine on a dish network roof mast fits great
is this all plastic
No, the black part is plastic and the rest of parts are aluminum.