150 Miles Range Outdoor Digital HDTV Antenna
- Free for Life - Never pay your cable or satellite fee for television again! You can get all local channels crystal clear and absolutely free! The 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs. Simply connect the antenna to your TV using a coaxial cable, perform a channel scan, and in minutes you'll be enjoying your free local programs.
- The Best Picture and Sound Quality - You can now experience HDTV in the highest quality picture and sound available. Over-the-air broadcasts are transmitted in uncompressed full HD (1080P), ultra HD (4K) and 3D channels; far surpassing what cable and satellite offer. Many local broadcasts are digitally aired in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound giving you the ultimate sound stage for watching live television.
- Included Mounting Pole and Built-in High Gain and Low Noise Amplifier -J-shape pole for antenna installation; super long distance reception up to 85 miles. Superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions.
- Receive Free Local HDTV, VHF and UHF Signals - Optimized for 1080P digital reception, the 1byone antenna allows you to pick up free local VHF and UHF high-definition and standard definition signals.
- 1byone Comprehensive Warranty - We stand behind our antenna 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please Note: Freeview reception is dependent upon environmental factors, we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area.
1byone Amplified Outdoor Digital HDTV Antenna 85 Miles Range
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Built-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHF
Power Supply Input: AC 110V 60Hz
Power Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA
1x Outdoor Antenna
1x Power Supply Unit (PSU)
1x 1.5m coaxial cable (from PSU to TV)
1x 21-Inch J-shape Pole
1x Mounting Base
1x User Manual
2x 6*19mm screw
1x 6*43mm screw
3x 6mm hexagon nut
2x 7*45 mm Plastic Anchor Bolt
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Is it easy to install? Are the installation instructions included?
Very easy to install- the pole, mounting bracket, and even the two large screws were included. There was nothing complicated about any part of it. Only thing that was not completely straight forward was, as someone else has pointed out, the unattached half of the clamp that holds the antenna to the pole arrives backwards, but that's only a matter of unscrewing it and turning it around.
By Amazon Customer on August 29, 2017
It is easy to install just fallow instructions
roxella hannan answered on August 29, 2017
How many tvs this antenna supports?
I have it running 2 tvs with very clear pictures on each.
By B. Emerson on July 14, 2017
I think this is a directional antenna. The stations are spread about 100degrees and the stations are around 13 miles away. Would the spread be ok
You may have to changed directions for different channels. Mine is mounted on a pole, so I can turn it easily.
By stillerfan on May 5, 2017
With your stations only 13 miles away your results maybe different than mine. Most of my stations are over 20 miles and up. I found that while it is a very good antenna (which I love) I did have to adjust the direction to get the best result. I did spend $80+ dollars for an antenna that made claims it would pick up from all directions, it did not 11 stations. The 1byone 85 mile easily out performed it picking up 18 which is very good in my area. I rescanned late one night and it picked up 62 but the next day they were gone. Hope that helps.
Private answered on May 6, 2017