HDTV Digital Antenna with 35 Miles Range
- Free for Life - Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone Omni-directional HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD
- Elegant Circular Hollow Design- Circular antenna can receive Omni-directional tv signal; you can hung antenna on the back of TVs or from any hook by the hollow design; Reversible white/black color fits any home decoration
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup - Included 10-foot coaxial cable makes it easier to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, especially for customers whose TVs are not near windows
- Full HDTV and VHF/UHF/FM Receiving- 35-mile range has access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV. VHF: 47-230MHz;UHF: 470-700MHz
- Easy Operation - Fast and easy setup in 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels. Besides mounting the antenna on a wall or window, you can also use the included antenna stand to place it anywhere you like
1byone Super Thin TV Antenna:
Our new antenna is extremely lightweight, easy to set up, and omni-directional so it receives all your local channels no matter the broadcast tower’s direction.
1byone is a global leader in TV accessories. Come join our 1byone family of over 5 million satisfied customers and counting.
1. Receives High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD;
2. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels;
3. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the included 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement;
4. If your location's HD digital over-the-air signal is very weak or you are located very far from a broadcast tower, consider purchasing our 1byone High Gain TV Antenna Amplifier.
Digital Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range: 47-230MHz;470-700MHz
Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
Antenna Gain: 5-7dB
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: passive
1 x Antenna with 10ft Coaxial Cable;
2 x Adhesive Mounting Stickers;
1 x Antenna Stand;
1 x Instructional Manual.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, connect it to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the best signal location. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive!
Will this antenna work with 1byone paper thin tv antenna stand white?
Yes, it will work.
Why isn't my antenna picking up any vhf channels? They are very close with strong signals.
ACCORDING TO ANTENNA EXPERTS THE CIRCULAR ANTENNA WILL PRIMARILY PICKMUP HD SIGNALS AND NOT VHF SIGINALS. THE RABIT EARS WILL PICK UP THE VHF SIGNALS.
Will this antenna receive both uhf and vhf?