Bluetooth Body Fat Scale with IOS and Android App
- Multi-Functions - Use BIA technology to track your health information about Body weight, Body fat, water, Muscle mass, BMI, BMR, Bone mass visceral fat and Baby Weighing Mode
- Automatically Sync App - 10-users auto recognition, have your stats within seconds of stepping on the scale. Works with “1byone Wellness 2.0” app or Apple Health
- Smart & Compact Design - Fully-sensitive ITO (Indium-Tin Oxide) conductive surface, beautiful and more accurate
- 4 High precision sensors - Equipped with 4 high precision sensors, can weigh from 11 pounds up to 400 pounds in 0.2 lbs increments
- Step-on technology - No more tapping or turning on a switch to use the scale. Just step on the scale and then you get an instant readout.
1byone Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale
- Full Body Composition Analysis
Step on the scale, and within seconds it takes 8 different essential health measurements, giving you comprehensive data about your health. Body measurements are sent instantly to your smartphone each time you step on, making it easy to track weight loss and health progress.
- No Setup Needed
No need to bother with Wi-Fi or setup instructions to get started. Simply download our app to your smartphone, connect to Bluetooth(no pairing required) and have your stats within seconds of stepping on the scale.
- Health Data Management
Manage Body weight, Body Fat, Water, Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR, Bone Mass and Visceral Fat, help you know your body better.
- ITO Conductive Surface
ITO Conductive Electrode provides a metal-less surface and higher sensitivity with Ultra-transparent toughened glass.Step on any where.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100% with 30-day full refund and 12-month after-sales service.A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send you a replacement if any issues arise.
How does it distinguishes between users if it simply starts by stepping on?
For us it distinguishes between my husband and I because we turn on our respective phones to get the data. If you are trying to do more than one person on the same device, my guess is that you would go to that user profile on your phone before you step on. I haven't tried it, however.
can I sync (indirectly is fine) the weight data with myfitnesspal?
No, it does not sync with myfitnesspal.