High Gain Omnidirectional FM Reception Antenna
- 360° Omni-directional Reception Antenna - Receives FM signals from 360 degree.
- Compact Design - Omnidirectional yet compact outdoor / indoor / attic FM antenna.
- Greatly improved reception - High gain reception up to 4dB gain.
- Built with F female connector for connecting to 75 ohm coaxial cable (75 ohm coax not included).
- Superior Construction - The round dipole design is built with superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions. Maximum Range: 50 Miles.
1byone Outdoor Radio Antenna
Our outdoor radio antenna is compact, easy to set up, and omni-directional so it receives all your FM stations no matter the broadcast tower’s direction. The antenna built with F female connector for connecting to 75 ohm coaxial cable (75 ohm coax not included).
1byone Antenna allows you to pick up FM stations all for free. The round dipole design is built with superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions.
With a range of up to 50 miles, yet only taking up 1 meter of space, the 1byone antenna is ideal for solving challenging outdoor antenna placement requirements.
Outdoor FM Antenna Specifications:
Frequency Range: 87.5-108MHz
Antenna Gain: 4dBi
360 Degree Reception
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers:
The distance to your local broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "tvfool" or similar sites and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and placing your antenna for the best results.
What You Receive:
Antenna x 1
Weather-proof F connector cover x1
User manual x 1
Note: Mounting pole not included.
Can this be mounted in the attic
Yes, but it mainly depends on the signal strength in your area.
How is this with AM stations, I see no mention of it?
This antenna receives FM stations and its frequency range is 87.5-108MHz.
Answer: Yes, of course.