7-inch Color Monitors Video Doorbell Kit
- Security Through Vision - The indoor 7-inch color monitor and outdoor doorbell with integrated HD video camera ensures you can both see and speak with all visitors.
- Remote Unlock System - Remotely unlock up to 2 electric door/gate locks using the indoor color monitor for even better security and convenience.
- Save Videos and Photos - Videos and photos taking from the outdoor doorbell will be stored on the inserted SD cards or the monitor’s internal memory for later viewing. (Note: Saving video requires an SD card, up to 32GB, a 1GB SD card included);
- Infrared LED Night Vision, Easy installation - Provides clear vision of visitors even in the darkness of night. Easy 2-wire setup system includes installation materials and 49ft(15m) connecting cable.
- Durable Construction - The Outdoor doorbell is constructed using a full aluminum front panel for protection from vandalism, while waterproofing protects from the elements.
1byone Colorful Video Doorbell Provides You Security Through Vision
Surface wall mounted for easy installation, 7-inch color monitor ensures you see and speak with all visitors freely!
Need to see the photos of recent missing visitors? No worries! 1byone Video Doorphone automatically takes and stores of photo of each visitor when pressing the doorbell’s ‘Call’ button. All photos are automatically stored in the monitor’s internal memory. Videos can also be recorded and saved using an inserted SD card.
Double Unlock System
Control up to 2 electric gate and door locks directly from the color monitor for even further security and convenience, so that you can open the gate and door more conveniently and securely from inside your house.
IR (infrared) LED for Night Version
The LED on the outdoor doorbell will light on automatically so that you can see clearly of visitors even in the darkness of evening.
The Outdoor doorbell is constructed with a full aluminum front panel for protection from vandalism, while waterproofing protects from the rain or snow.
Display size: 7" color screen
Adapter input voltage: 110~240V/50~60Hz<br>Continuous talk-time: 120s±10%
Continuous monitor-time: 40s±10%
Adapter output: DC15V 1200mA
Power consumption: standby＜0.5W, working＜10W
Working temperature: 14ºF~104ºF (-10ºC~40ºC)
Size (WxHxD): 9.25"x5.04"x0.98"br>Outdoor Video Doorbell<br>Power: DC15V 1200mA from indoor monitor
Night Vision: 6 LED's
Waterproof rating: IP44<br>Camera resolution: CMOS 600TV line<br>Camera visual angle: 120° wide-angle
Size (WxHxD): 4.29"x6.34"x2.42"
2x Indoor Video Monitors
2x Power Adapters
1x Outdoor Video Doorbell
1x Rain Cover for Video Doorbell
9 x Screws and Plastic Plugs
2x Mounting Brackets for Monitors
1x Instruction Manual
2x 49ft Cables
1x Hex Wrench
Do you have any models with more screens (4 or 5)? Or can I add more screens to this one?
Thank you for contact us. It can only add two indoor screens.
I bought this for my 2 family home and just realized that it only has one button therefore it can only be used for one home? Bummer...
Sorry to tell you that this doorbell has 1 outdoor camera, you can only use it for your 1 home.
Wanting this for gate at end of driveway. there is no electrical there. is outdoor video doorbell battery operated or does it have to be plugged in?
The outdoor video unit has to be plugged in.
can i get a 75ft cable from gate cam to intercom
Yes, of course.
How does this device control two doors with one lock?
This device is installed to your one door with one lock, so it can only control one lock on your one door.
Es 220 watts o 110?
The power input of this indoor video monitor is AC 110-240 V.
is it true that the Bell Receiver relies on 120vac only for power?? This is rather impractical and limits the possible locations available inside.
As far as I know, the receiver is plugged into an electrical outset. I believe that is 120 Volts, or whatever the standard American outlet is.
I solved the problem of location and hearing it because of sometimes closed doors by purchasing a second receiver. They work great together.
can you use with your cell phone?
Sorry to tell you that this doorphone can't work with your cell phone.