75 Miles Antcloud Outdoor Antenna with Omni-Directional 360 Degree Reception
- New Concept Design Antenna - Modern with a compact size to reduce wind load and provide much better signal reliability on windy or rainy days. Anti-UV coating and waterproof/snowproof design.
- 360 Degree Omni-directional Reception - Receives signal from all directions. Unlike traditional large outdoor antennas, no need to manually change the receiving direction.
- Save On Installation Fees - Easy tools-free installation. This modern antenna is so much easier to install than big traditional antennas using the included accessories.
- Never Pay Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again - Pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD to any digital-ready TV. VHF/UHF/FM: VHF 87.5-230MHz; UHF 470-700MHz.
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup- Included 26ft high-performance coaxial cable makes it easy to place the amplified antenna in high-reception areas.
1byone Antcloud Omni-directional HDTV Antenna:
This modern 360 degree-reception outdoor TV antenna provides excellent receiving ability with no need to adjust its direction. With waterproofing and snowproofing as well as Anti-UV coating, its receiving ability is much improved over traditional antennas.
Never Pay Hugely Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again! You Can Get All Local Channels in Crystal Clear Quality, Absolutely Free.
Antcloud Outdoor TV Antenna Features:
1. Fashionable design that fits with your home decoration. Compact to save space.
2. Comes pre-assembled for easy installation, and saves money on instillation fees compared with big traditional antennas.
3. 360 Degree omni-directional reception so there is no need to manually change the antenna’s direction.
4. Various mounting location options including balcony, attic, living room, window with mast, roof, etc.
Antcloud Outdoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency Range: 87.5-230MHz; 470-700MHz
Receiving Frequencies: FM/VHF/UHF
Antenna Range: 75miles
Noise figure: ≤2dB
Power Supply: via Power Adapter (12V/200mA)
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers:
The distance to your local broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "dtv.gov/maps" or similar sites and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and placing your antenna for the best results.
What You Receive:
Antcloud Antenna with Built-in Amplifier, Power Supply Box, Power Adapter 12V 200mA, 26ft Coaxial Cable with Waterproof Kit, Mast Clamp, Instruction Manual.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels;
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control;
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5. For any antennas, the reception would be better if you place the antenna high up directly facing to the broadcast towers. This is a omni-directional antenna, but it doesn't mean that you can just put it anywhere. Customers can place the antenna at anywhere when their area is with strong signal. But when the antenna is not working expected, and your area is not flat, you need to adjust the antenna's angel and position for best reception.
If customer cannot get a signal with the antenna or the antenna not working as expected. Actually, there are many reasons acting on the channel reception. So we have included all the suggestions for these situations.
a, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
b, Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
c, Channel reception depends on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings. Try the antenna in different locations, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference. Reposition the antenna in a different location. Facing the direction of the broadcast tower is usually the best. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
d, This is an amplified antenna with built-in amplifier and power supply box. You should always use the power supply box, for the antenna need to power to work properly.
Can you use a splitter and your own amplifiers at each tv? Does anyone know and I saw that it lights up on the bottom. Why and how?
We use a splitter to feed 4 TVs and a single amplifier before the splitter.
By Deb M on July 19, 2017
Can this antenna be attached to a pole for mounting?
By juan cortina on September 16, 2017
Yes it can, mounting hardware is included
bjones1435 answered on September 17, 2017
My brother attached mine to a 2X4 and attached the board to a 10 foot pole with U-bolts on the side of my home.
Sandra answered on September 18, 2017
All the photos I see show outdoor use. Anyone tried this mounted indoors?
This antenna is suitable for Indoor/Attic/Outdoor/RV. And if the signal of your house is strong, you can install it indoors.
1byone Service Team
By 1byone Products Inc. SELLER on May 12, 2017
can you recieve internet?
Designed for TV reception, only.
By Robert L. Joy on February 22, 2018
juan cortina answered on February 21, 2018
Paul N Hojo answered on February 22, 2018