Omni-directional 360° Reception, 70 Miles Boat Antenna
- New Concept Design: Modern and Upgraded Outdoor & Marine antenna. Sleek over-the-air HDTV antenna with mount base and built-in amplifier.
- Marine Antennas - Comes with Stainless Steel Base, Corrosion resistant for the marine environment, offering superior wind resistance smaller than traditional boat antennas.
- 360 Degree Omni-directional Reception: Receive signal from all directions, no need the remote control as traditional huge outdoor antennas required to change the receiving direction for better signal.
- Save Your Installation Fee: Tools-free and easier installation. Compared with big size traditional yagi antenna, this modern antenna is much easier to install by the included accessories.
- Free for Life - Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone Omni-directional marine tv Antennas can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD to any digital-ready TVs, VHF/UHF/FM, VHF: 47-230MHz;UHF: 470-862MHz; FM: 88-108MHz.
1byone Outdoor Marine/Boat/Ship HDTV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "dtv.gov/maps" and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you think you would.
This antenna powered via DC battery, no power supply adapter included in the package.
1. Antenna main unit
2. Power supply with gain adjuster
3. DC 12V input wire kits
4. Straight mount(stainless steel)
Can this be use for indoor? Is any mounting needed? Can I just stand it on the table?
It is best to be mounted outside on a pole
By James H. on August 8, 2016
Yes it can. When I was setting mine up I connected it at the TV to make sure it worked properly. You will get more channels the higher you mount it, much has to do with your location relative to the stations.
fjdllc answered on August 8, 2016
Can this be plugged into a normal wall socket? Is there an adapter? Thanks
A cable is supplied to work with 12 volts. If you plan to use it in a home (as I do) and not an rv or boat, you will need an adapter for the signal amplifier. They are not expensive, mine is for 120v 60hz, and puts out 12 volts at 150 ma. I leave it on 24/7 and have had no problems. Best wishes.
By Ben on November 2, 2016
no, it has to be wired up to a 12 volt system.
Mark S. Douglas answered on November 3, 2016
did anyone put this antenna on top of a Rv
I put this antenna on top of 900 ft vessel and is working fine. Pick about 40 local channels.
By Muhammad Sukarno on January 21, 2016
This antenna is specially designed for marine, if you want a RV antenna, you caan buy our model: OUS00-0812, this one is specially designed for RV.
1byone Service Team answered on March 31, 2016
Found a 12v dc amplifier, but is 50ma can it work? i believe the antenna asks for 150ma.
If your power adapter is 12V, you can choose 50 mA or 150mA, it doesn't matter.
1byone Service Team
By 1byone Products Inc. SELLER on September 8, 2017